Quer preço e análise nutricional nessa receita?
Receitas com informação nutricional e preço
- 1.1. Preheat oil in deep fryer or deep pan over medium heat. You want the temperature of the oil to be around 350°F.
- 2.2. Blend together all ingredients for dressing in a small bowl with an electric mixer. Put dressing in refrigerator to chill while you prepare the salad.
- 3.3. In a small, shallow bowl beat egg, add milk, and mix well.
- 4.4. In another bowl, combine flour with corn flake crumbs, salt and pepper.
- 5.5. Cut chicken breast into 4 or 5 long strips. Dip each strip of chicken first into egg mixture then into the flour mixture, coating each piece completely.
- 6.6. Fry each chicken finger for 5 minutes or until coating has darkened to brown.
- 7.7. Prepare salad by tossing the chopped romaine with the chopped red cabbage, Napa cabbage, and carrots.
- 8.8. Sprinkle sliced green onion on top of the lettuce.
- 9.9. Sprinkle almonds over the salad, then the chow mein noodles.
- 10.10. Cut the chicken into small bite-size chunks. Place the chicken onto the salad forming a pile in the middle. Serve with salad dressing on the side. (http://www.topsecretrecipes.com) Makes 1 dinner-size salad.